Renewable energy – solar power, wind power or other renewable energy provision – requires specialist planning knowledge.
LYNXplanning are specialists within the renewable energy sector, with extensive work completed on wind, solar and biomass developments. We are able to combine the planning and environmental expertise of our consultants to provide solutions for small and large scale renewable energy developments. We are able to assist at all stages through the planning process, however professional assistance from the outset of a project ensures that we can provide the best advice for our clients. We have successfully worked with projects of all sizes, from small scale PV sites and single turbines to solar and wind farms.
Planning services in this area include:
- A desktop study to ascertain the viability of a site for renewable energy and provide guidance on the best technology solutions for the site
- Site visit to assess the surrounding environment
- Initial liaison with the Statutory Consultees and Local Planning Authority
- Undertaking community consultation, when required
- Provision of all supporting documents, including Environmental Impact Assessment professional guidance to mitigate against potential objections
Solar Power Development
We provide supporting planning services for all aspects of solar power development, with experience in all scales of solar PV development. This includes large land based solar PV power plants to small scale developments within conservation areas or for listed buildings.
In terms of larger ground based projects, LYNXplanning combine levels of expertise from within the company to provide a complete support package of planning and environmental reports to address Environmental Impact Assessment requirements. Professional advice and guidance at the outset of a project ensures that initial site investigations and liaisons with the statutory authorities are carried out correctly. This also ensures parameters established with the council will best represent the scheme.
For small scale solar PV projects, the planning process is usually much simpler, with a focus on the impact the proposal would have upon the surrounding area, which can be mitigated through a considered planning statement and negotiations with the council.
Wind Power Development
We provide planning services for all scales of wind power development. We have experience in delivering all scales of development from single small turbines to commercial wind farms. Our consultants can provide expert advice to ensure a proposal is best represented throughout the planning process. Initial appraisal works prior to undertaking a planning application allows the best guidance to be offered.
Other forms of Renewable Energy Provision
In addition to wind and solar development, LYNXplanning is able to provide professional planning support for other renewable energy projects including biomass, bio fuel and hydroelectric power.
Contact Us Today!
If you are intested in any of our services, or have any questions you wish to ask. Please dont hesitate to contact us today!
Call Us Today!
Contact us to find out more about our services and what we can do for you!
Call us today on 0845 0030 690.
- Energy Saving Lighting Case Study – Knauf Insulation St Helens Plant
- Fully Funded Solar Pv for Industry
- Energy Efficient Lighting
- Energy Performance Contracts
- Energy Performance Standards
- Energy Savings Opportunity Scheme
- Performance & Audits
- Planning Applications
- Biomass, Heat Pumps, Solar Thermal, Heat Recovery & Ventilation
- Renewable Energy
- Infrared Heating Solutions
- Circuit Level Monitoring Services
- Energy Check Team