What We Do
Structural Engineering literally provides the backbone of our business. The correct choice of structural form is essential to any project and can be concealed or expressed as appropriate. The management teams experience spans over 50 years, taking in both the structural steel work and construction sectors. This extensive knowledge of large and complex building developments ensures that our designs are always optimised and value engineered to suit the clients requirements.
Areas of expertise:
- Steel frame and element design
- Feasibility studies
- Development of structural form
- Foundation design
- Retaining structures
- Load-bearing masonry design
- Concrete frame design
- Timber structures and components
- Design for change of use
- Building extensions
- Refurbishment schemes
- Building Regulation submissions
We specialize in the creation of Structural Engineer’s Reports for domestic, commercial and industrial properties. Our main objective has been to apply a pragmatic approach to our client’s needs and thus provide a cost effective and knowledgeable solution. We apply this methodology whether we are preparing an Engineer’s report, specifications, schedules of work, conditional evaluations and or calculations.
Preparing structural calculations, design & drawings proposals for new buildings and alterations to existing buildings are key service characteristics.
In addition we place particular focus on supporting the deployment of Industrial Scale, Rooftop Mounted Solar Photovoltaic Systems. Providing the necessary piece of mind that underpins our leading edge solar designs and the financial returns of these systems is a priority.
- Evaluation of existing information
- Service load assessments
- Site surveys and verification
- In depth site evaluations
- Structural Integrity reviews
Calculations & Design
- Roof structures
- Retaining structures
- Steel & Concrete Structures
- Connection Design
- Loading assessment
- Value Engineering
The experience and knowledge within Lynx is further supported by our engineering partners and vast sector specific value chain members.
Using this vast pool of resources to bring together a project involving PV and potential envelope solutions is a proven method of expediting a solution that has embedded engineering value.
Call Us Today!
Contact us to find out more about our services and what we can do for you!
Call us today on 0845 0030 690.
- Energy Saving Lighting Case Study – Knauf Insulation St Helens Plant
- Fully Funded Solar Pv for Industry
- Energy Efficient Lighting
- Energy Performance Contracts
- Energy Performance Standards
- Energy Savings Opportunity Scheme
- Performance & Audits
- Planning Applications
- Biomass, Heat Pumps, Solar Thermal, Heat Recovery & Ventilation
- Renewable Energy
- Infrared Heating Solutions
- Circuit Level Monitoring Services
- Energy Check Team