Our team can fit a range of energy saving devices and equipment into industrial and commercial properties.
The Energy Health Check, Energy Audit and the data from Circuit Level Monitoring will highlight a number of behavioural factors and equipment changes that will provide an energy saving.
You may also have your own ideas about where energy is being wasted. Working with our Energy Check Team, who are all NICEIC approved and CRB checked, we can advise, devise and undertake any re-fit projects needed to realise energy savings.
The Energy Check Team work covers a wide range of projects from simple timer switches to complete lighting refurbishments.
For example, a typical lighting check would involve:
- Fitting low energy lighting
- Fitting occupancy/motion sensors that turn lights on and off automatically.
- Staff education to make sure that lights get switched off when not in use.
- Timers fitted to automatically turn lights off out-of-hours
- Dimmable controls that sense the sunlight coming in and reduce the power going to controls maintaining the correct lux-level while reduce your energy consumption.
We help businesses get more value out of their energy contracts, reduce their energy consumption and lower their carbon footprint.
Contact Us Today!
If you are intested in any of our services, or have any questions you wish to ask. Please dont hesitate to contact us today!
Call Us Today!
Contact us to find out more about our services and what we can do for you!
Call us today on 0845 0030 690.
- Energy Saving Lighting Case Study – Knauf Insulation St Helens Plant
- Fully Funded Solar Pv for Industry
- Energy Efficient Lighting
- Energy Performance Contracts
- Energy Performance Standards
- Energy Savings Opportunity Scheme
- Performance & Audits
- Planning Applications
- Biomass, Heat Pumps, Solar Thermal, Heat Recovery & Ventilation
- Renewable Energy
- Infrared Heating Solutions
- Circuit Level Monitoring Services
- Energy Check Team