Performing an energy audit on your own business or home can be an onerous and often bewildering task. To drill down into the detail of energy usage and the steps needed to make energy savings, you need a full Energy Audit. LYNXprojects can conduct an Energy Audit and complete review of your site, the work will be carried out by our own qualified and accredited energy surveyors.
The Energy Audit covers:
- Building fabrication (thermal properties)
- Ventilation and air conditioning
- Time controls
- All electrical systems including machinery
- Monitoring systems
- Bespoke systems to your business
- Water use
The final report shows current electricity, gas and water consumption, carbon dioxide emissions and annual energy spend.
The objective of the Energy Audit is it to highlight physical and behavioural changes that would reduce energy consumption. The savings from each of the recommended energy conservation measures is shown with its associated payback period. You will be presented with a personalised plan allowing you to prioritise the various energy saving projects shown.
It is essential that we help guide our clients towards the right behavioural, technology and financial option. So as part of our report we will highlight any form of subsidy or methodology that will benefit you, such schemes and initiatives include:
Call Us Today!
Contact us to find out more about our services and what we can do for you!
Call us today on 0845 0030 690.
- Energy Saving Lighting Case Study – Knauf Insulation St Helens Plant
- Fully Funded Solar Pv for Industry
- Energy Efficient Lighting
- Energy Performance Contracts
- Energy Performance Standards
- Energy Savings Opportunity Scheme
- Performance & Audits
- Planning Applications
- Biomass, Heat Pumps, Solar Thermal, Heat Recovery & Ventilation
- Renewable Energy
- Infrared Heating Solutions
- Circuit Level Monitoring Services
- Energy Check Team